Breda University of Applied Sciences (former NHTV Breda). Directing a hotel, a holiday resort or a conference venue… dealing with different nationalities and diverse expectations… catering to the needs of your guests: are these challenges that appeal to you?
Although the hospitality industry is all about the expectations of guests like business travellers, tourists or conference delegates, this industry is also about premises, décor, quality of facilities and the professionalism of personnel.
It all starts with ambitious hotel management.
Make a difference!
- Can you turn a hotel stay into an unforgettable experience?
- Do you exceed your guest’s expectations?
- Do you combine excellent service, sustainability and profit maximisation?
After your graduation in Breda, you go the extra mile with your professionalism, creativity and innovative ideas!
Why study hotel management at BUAS, Breda?
- personalised coaching
- projects for real clients in the in-school training company
- practice-oriented learning through close collaboration with the industry
- international classroom, approximately 15% foreign students
- Opportunity for top students to participate in Hilton Class
Label of excellence
International Hotel Management has been awarded a label of excellence for close collaboration with the hospitality industry by the Dutch Government and has received international accreditation by the United Nations World Tourism Organization.
As a manager, you oversee the operations of an organisation that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year! You can end up in all kind of positions in organisations like:
- hotels, resorts and restaurants
- food suppliers
- consultancy agencies
- conference venues
Mgr. Hopmansstraat 2, Breda